From Monday 19 October to Friday 23 October we're holding our first online Quality Improvement Week and you're invited to join us!
Quality Improvement Week is your chance to find out more about the range of projects of improvement projects we're running at the moment, and to contribute your thoughts, ideas and feedback to the changes we're making.
For us to make improvements that make a real difference, we need to involve the people that use our services, their families, carers and members of the public - that means you!
Each day during the week we will focus on a different theme of improvements we're making at the moment and explain what's going on, why we're making these changes and most importantly, how you can get involved.
You can find out more about the themes for each day by clicking on the links below.
- Monday 19 October - Learning from COVID-19
- Tuesday 20 October - Getting Back to Good
- Wednesday 21 October - Equality and inclusivity
- Thursday 22 October - Improvement skills and engagement methods
- Friday 23 October - Transformation and local improvement projects
Register your place
You can join us for as many sessions as you like during the week. To book your place at a session click here to fill in a booking form.