Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust is committed to ensuring that everyone is able to access any information that is on our website.
As part of this commitment we have taken a number of steps to ensure we can meet your needs.
Our website makes use of a tool called Recite Me, which provides a range of accessibility tools to help you view our website in a way that suits you best.
Accessibility features built into the site include the ability to:
- Increase or decrease the font size
- Change the background colours to improve contrast
- Speak the words on the page for you (audio files are available to download)
- Translate pages and documents into a range of languages
- Apply a screen to text to help you focus on certain paragraphs
- A built in dictionary to check any words you are unfamiliar with
All of the settings are fully adjustable and can be saved for the next time you visit the site. You can also reset these options back to the original settings should you wish.
Should there be any further improvements you think we can make we would be love to hear from you.
You can contact the Communications Team by emailing email@example.com