The Care Quality Commission are an independent regulator of health and social care services in England.
They ensure that services are safe, caring, effective, responsive and well-led, and regularly inspect services.
You can view our Care Quality Commission Registration Certificate here.
Latest inspection - 30 April 2020
The results of our most recent inspection were published on Thursday 30 April 2020. You can access the report by clicking here.
The Trust was rated as good in the 'caring' domain, requires improvement in the 'effective' and 'responsive' domains, and inadequate in the 'safe' and 'well-led' domains. This resulted in an overall rating of 'inadequate'.
The immediate improvements taken by the trust include:
- Strengthening of our staffing arrangements on the acute mental health wards and psychiatric intensive care unit.
- Making sure that clinical supervision is available and accessed by all clinical staff.
- Ensuring staff are supported and have been able to complete their mandatory training.
- An enhanced approach to physical health monitoring of our service users in our inpatient areas.
- Working with partners to ensure a more effective arrangement for the assessment of young people between the ages of 16-18.
You can take a look at our response to the rating by clicking here.