The Workplace Wellbeing service offers free and confidential counselling, short-term therapy and consultation to staff.
The service is run by a team of psychological therapists who have experience of the NHS and its contexts.
Staff can refer themselves to the service for a wide range of issues, including:
- Relationship difficulties (at home or work)
- Experience of traumatic or critical incidents
- Returning to work after a period of absence
- Anxiety and worry
- Loss of confidence
- Bullying and harassment
- Formal or informal procedures at work
We also provide specific sessions for staff groups or teams. This can include:
- Workshops to offer generic support around stress or organisational change
- Group sessions to address specific difficulties within the team
- Debriefing following critical or traumatic incidents
Who can access support
Anyone who is employed by Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust can refer themselves to Workplace Wellbeing.
We also provide support to staff employed by Sheffield Children’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Junior Doctors on the Yorkshire and Humberside Health Education England programme.
How to make a referral or get in touch
You can self-refer to the service and do not need to tell your manager you are doing so. To refer yourself to the service, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 2261810.
You can also get in touch to ask for advice before referring yourself. The service may signpost you to other more appropriate services.
The Workplace Wellbeing teams aims to offer you an initial face-to-face appointment within 10 working days of you first making contact.
If your call is not answered, please leave a voicemail message with your name and contact details and the team will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
If you have any specific questions please contact Kevin Simmons (Professional Lead) on email@example.com or 0114 226 3072.
- Monday - 8.45am to 4.45pm
- Tuesday - 8.45am to 4.45pm
- Wednesday - closed
- Thursday - 8.45am to 4.45pm
- Friday - 8.45am to 4.45pm
Where to find us
Address: 30 Wilkinson Street, Sheffield, S10 2GB
The building is accessible on foot, by a number of public transport routes, there are railings to park a bicycle or there is also a car park on-site. You can plan your route on Google Maps here.