In this video Jo Hemmingfield, coproduction consultant, discusses coproduction and the Clinical and Social Care Strategy - which sets out a plan for the care that we want to provide at SHSC.
Jo talks about:
- What does coproduction mean?
- How are we using it in this strategy and what are our aspirations for it?
- Some examples of our work so far:
- Using accessible language
- Talking with the widest representation possible
- Broadening our coproduction methods
If you are interested in getting involved or finding out more about the strategy and what it could mean for you or your teams, please contact email@example.com