Led by South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Integrated Care System, recruitment is now open for a brand new online health and care membership scheme across Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield. Members can be involved in as much or as little as they like to shape health and care services across the region and in their local area.
Here are some of the things members can do:
- Have their say about local NHS services
- Tell the Integrated Care System what their health and care priorities are
- Shape communications and engagement campaigns
- Share their experience of health and care (good and poor) to influence service improvements
- Be part of a community that’s making a difference.
People from all communities of all ages, whatever their faith or religion or if they have none, are being asked to come forward across South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw, particularly those who are Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic, LGBTQ+, pregnant, or who are disabled. You don’t need to be a current patient or have used services but we welcome those who have.
Sign up here.
Got a question? Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org