If you would like to help shape the future direction of your health services, put your name forward as Governor of Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust.
This is your chance, as an existing or new member, to stand as a Governor and contribute to providing excellent health and social care for the people in Sheffield.
We have 12 seats available on the Council of Governors in the following constituencies:
- Public South West (x1) - Gleadless Valley, Dore and Totley, Fulwood, Graves Park, Nether Edge, Ecclesall, Beauchief and Greenhill, Crookes
- Public South East (x1) - Arbourthorne, Beighton, Birley, Darnall, Manor Castle, Mosborough, Richmond, Woodhouse
- Public Rest of England (x1) - all electoral wards outside Sheffield but within England
- Service User (x4) - must have used the Trust's services within the past five years
- Young Service User or Carer (x1) - must have used or cared for someone who has used the Trust's services within the last five years
- Staff (x1) - Allied Health Professionals
- Staff (x1) - Psychology
- Staff (x1) - Medical and clinical
- Staff (x1) - Clinical Support
It is essential that our Council of Governors represent the diverse people that live and work in Sheffield. We'd especially like to hear from anyone from a BAME background and people with a learning disability.