Our values are a series of behaviours that everyone at the Trust is expected to live and breathe.
They outline how we will act to ensure we provide the very best care to the people we support.
Our values are:
- Respect – we listen to others, valuing their views and contributions.
- Compassion – we show empathy and kindness to others so they feel support, understood and safe.
- Partnership – we engage with others on the basis of equality and collaboration.
- Accountability – we are open and transparent, acting with honest and integrity, accepting responsibility for outcomes.
- Fairness – we ensure equal access to opportunities, support and services.
- Ambition – we are committed to make a difference and helping to fulfil the hopes and aspirations of our service users and staff.
These values were developed alongside staff, service users and carers, and we are proud to live them each and every day.