Adult Mental Health Services are divided into two directorates in Sheffield Health & Social Care NHS Foundation Trust.
The Acute Community and Primary Care Directorate includes:
- four Sector Community Mental Health teams (CMHTs)
- the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team (CRHT) Download our leaflet here
- the Acute Inpatient Wards
- Psycotherapy services
- Transcultural Services
- the Intensive Treatment Service (ITS)
The Recovery Rehabilitation and Specialist Service Directorate includes:
- four Continuing Needs Service CMHTs
- Forest Close and Pinecroft (previously known as Fairlawns) Inpatient Rehabilitation wards
- Forest Lodge Low Secure Inpatient ward
- Sheffield Outreach Team
- the Homeless Assessment and Support Team
- North and South Day Services
- Community Support Services (NESS and Howard Road)
- Wainwright Crescent Respite Service
- the Eating Disorder Service
- the Perinatal Service
- the Porterbrook Clinic for Gender and Relationship Difficulties
- the Liaison Service
Click on the link below if you want to find out about Inpatient Care.
Click on the link below if you want to find out about Community Services.
This page was last updated on 23rd May 2013